Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2017

Cannes- June 1, 2017

On Thursday, we headed off to Cannes!  Maybe this was the day I would spot Johnny Depp!:)




Guy buying a hat from a beach vendor.:)

Lunch along the Mediterranean

My WOW girls with my YNO girls.:)
While the adults finished their lunches, the children were able to swim in the sea.:)



Then we were off to explore the town.:)

E discovered her inner Marilyn Monroe.:)



Jeremy posing for Star Wars.:)

My Cannes debut.:)

Julie Andrews' hand prints.:)




My WOW girls.:)

The WOW husbands.:)

The seven friends:)

The three besties doing the dab.:)


Another Ferrari!!:)
A few funny pictures from around the pool when we got back.:)


Matthieu cooking up the paella!:)


It was a wonderful day and the perfect end to it also!  Sipping sangria with delicious paella and enjoying our time with our friends.:)  But, no Johnny sightings..jammer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment