Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2017

On to Paris!-June 3, 2017

Saturday morning, we were up at the crack of dawn.  We said good bye to our friends and started off on the nine hour drive to Paris.:)


We arrived in Paris about 7 pm, and headed to the eiffel tower for a cruise along the seine river that evening.:)
Guy showing the kids how to read the Metro map.:)

Jeremy's first crepe under the Eiffel Tower.:)
The views on the cruise boat were so pretty at sunset.:)
















It was a wonderful night organized by my wonderful tour guide husband.  He organized the whole trip for us and I couldn't ask for a better trip planner.  Thank you for taking care of us and for taking us on a trip we will never forget!  I love you!!:) xoxo (and I'm not too upset that I didn't get to see Johnny):)

No comments:

Post a Comment